In this episode, we’re playing a game called, “Jump Around” Bie! Bie! We’ll let the 2 teams choose their player. WARNING: The following video contains strong language which may be offensive to some viewers especially children. Parental guidance is advised. Alright! Our intro in this episode is a bit chaotic. We’re now at Splash Zone of Scenical World Khao Yai. This is a challenge for me as a host. This is such a dangerous intro. I feel like I was Bear Grylls. I feel like I was Bear Grylls. With me, anything is possible. Welcome everyone to the long-awaited game show, The Ska Challenge SS2～!!! We’ve now reached the 6th game. At the Splash Zone of Scenical World Right now, The Ska Gold is still in the lead. They have 12 points! Followed closely by The Ska Green.
They have 11 points. The Ska Red is the last with 7 points. In this episode, we’re playing
a game called, “Jump Around” Aim high and be the victor. The 6th game: Jump Around Aim high and be the victor. How to play: The players in the 3 teams have to find ways to send their teammates over the rack within a period of time. The team that manages to make
the most leaps will win. Let’s see which team will manage
to win some points back in this game. If they’re ready, I’ll let them discuss first. So they can plan before they compete. Plan… What should we do? I just ask the director, he/she said
everyone can participate. But it’s gotta be within 3 minutes.
So there should be 2 players who lift other players up. – So it’ll be quick.
– Are you alright? I’m alright. Okay So Bie will be a leaper? Alternating. When Bie goes down, Tubtim, you and Man be the lifters, okay? Sure, I’ll lift. – Hey, ready?!!
– Yes! If you’re ready, Winner winner chicken dinner! Oh! I’ve got an idea. Here, here, here Force, place your feet here. Then you just cross it. – Just walk across it?
– Yeah!! So easy Noom and I and everyone else
assist Force so he can stand. Yeah! You just sit and stand up. Just like that. Come here, Aom, you fat!! You fat!! Hey!! We’ll all hold Earth up ’cause she’s the smallest. The prettiest girl in our team. The prettiest girl in our team. She weights around 40 KG. Ah～ Then we will do this hand. And just push Earth upward. That won’t work, Golf. We don’t have the strength to jump in water. If we don’t have the strength, we can’t
push her up ’cause we’re under water. I suggest we push her up and throw her like this. Yeah, true, true. We’ll definitely win if we do that. Trust me. Okay, then that’s the plan. Anyhow, we have to win this game. Come, come! The Ska Green, yay!! For this game, of course, I’ve always told my team, even though we’re the last on the table, I always stress that we’ve participated in this game to win only. We’re positive we’re gonna be the winners. I’m very confident. We can do it for sure. The gold team will win. Of course, I think we’ll win. No mistakes. I told you. The Ska Gold is good at water sports. Now the teams are left with only boys. I think for water sports that requires strength,
every team has the potential to win. Alright, in this game, Jump Around, we will
compete in the same order as the score. The team with the least score,
The Ska Red, will compete first. The Ska Green goes second. And lastly, The Ska Gold. – Ready?
– Ready!! Each team has 3 minutes. Yes! – 3 minutes
– Yes! – Jump over the rack
– Yes! – Do it as frequent as possible.
– Yes! – Without knocking over the rack.
– Yes! I’ll jump over this wrack for you first. – Rack!
– Rack Let’s watch The Ska Red compete now. Hey! That’s my team. Ready? Go! Time is ticking! Hey, hey, mind the head. Oh is dying. Foul! Foul! That’s only 1 time. Look at Oh’s face. 1 minute has passed. Go!! Why does it look so easy? This game’s obstacle is the waves. Are you alright? Why is it so easy? 1 minute and a half now. Go!! Why are you so serious? 2 minutes has passed. Hurry up! Hurry! Less than a minute left 30 seconds left The last 15 seconds Time’s up!! That one still counts. 11 leaps The Ska Red has made 11 leaps. Such a pity they could have made 12 without that foul. My gym routine has paid off. Will we win? Probably. Because I’m quite good
at synchronized swimming. I used to leap up from the water when I was a kid. We’ll probably win. The Ska Green, go! Push more. Throw far. Earth, quick! Earth! Hurry! I feel sorry for you. Slow down, slow down. Don’t hurry; you’ll knock off the rack. 1 minute has passed. 1.. 2.. 3! Earth, push through! Push through. She can’t take it anymore, can she? 1.. 2.. 3! 1 minute and a half Hurry! Hurry! Are your organs still intact? Liver, kidney, and the like? Earth, can you take more? Quick, drag her here. Quick, quick She can’t take it anymore. Time’s almost over! Take a rest first. Dean, go! Time’s up!! Should I charge you for breaking the rack? The Ska Green made 9 leaps Let’s see the last team, The Ska Gold. Owww!! I almost die. What did they do to me tho? I understand her. Right? She’s a girl. She can’t take it and I… understand her. The Ska Gold, are you ready? Yeah If you’re ready, go!! Eh?! They’ll throw Game?? Oh, okay. Hold on, hold on, not now!! Game! Hold on! Why? 1.. 2.. 3! Ben! Where are you? – Got a cramp.
– I got a cramp. Not in my foot, but right in my thigh! 1.. 2.. 3!! That doesn’t count. Now there are only 3 leaps. 1 minute has passed. It’s hard to stand, Game. Game is tired. Game is tired. We gotta alternate the lifters like Geno did. The last 30 seconds Why they lift so low? LOL You’ve made 5 leaps. We’re close to a count down. 10 seconds left *evil laugh* Time’s up!! The Ska Gold made 5 leaps! Jack of all trades, master of none. the gold team What’s wrong with Ben? Oww!! Ouch… It hurts so much. I was a bit shocked. Ben’s got a cramp. When we threw him over and he’s hurt. Turned out I was the only leaper. But as I said, I’m heavy so
Game had a hard time lifting me up. Alright, now that the match was over, we’ll look at the table. Of course, The Ska Red made
the most leaps in this game. 11 leaps! The 2nd place is The Ska Green Such a pity they managed to make only 9 leaps. As for The Ska Gold, they made 5 points–5 leaps. Because a player was injured. He got a cramp out of the blue. Of course when there are teams that lose, they have to send out a player as usual. Both of them–both The Ska Gold and The Ska Green. We’ll let the 2 teams discuss
which team member they’ll send out. Told ya it’s my plan. We won without cheating. Aww About the score, I didn’t expect it to be this low. Honestly, I didn’t think the other
teams would be this good. I thought we were the best when we practiced. When we threw her, we might be too harsh or too fast. But it’s alright I understand that
everyone had done their best… perhaps. Actually we all did great. But somebody has to go. This next game is the last. The game will requires serious strength
and tremendous… everything else. I think Earth. She did enough for the team. I heard that the next game requires lots of strength. We have to let you go, Earth. So you can rest.
You won’t be able to take it. So that’s our decision. Earth, you’re out. Alright? Okay. Do it for the team. If we win, we’ll reunite. Do it for the team! Come here. Boost up your spirits. 1.. 2.. 3… The Ska Green, yay!! *sigh* We have to send out someone again. Who should we… choose? Everybody did their best. Ben, – Yeah?
– Are you alright? I’d be a dead weight if I stay. Simply put, I’m seriously injured. My muscles bumped like this. – The first time you jump?
– Yeah, I squeezed too much – That’s okay
– Yeah I’d better leave to heal myself. Hey, you’ll be back. You’ll be back. – Keep fighting
– Yes Here Winner winner chicken dinner, hey!! At first I thought we’d win because
our leapers were small. But Dean couldn’t take it. I feel like I’m really the dead weight. It’s like I was too eager. And I forced myself. And my muscles didn’t respond. Yeah, and it’s so serious. I couldn’t bend my knee at the time. So I had to give up and go to the infirmary. Alright, now the 2 teams have already discussed. The Ska Gold and The Ska Green, you have to
send out the player you have chosen… now. What happened to you, Ben? I… was too serious. I was too eager. I was too confident that I could
jump with all my strength. And it’s like I went over my limits. And so I got a cramp. A painful one Geno, it’s now your turn to decide who
will stay and who will leave. I’ve been waiting for this moment. Because there’s only one game left. I’ve always told our viewers that I will defeat
cheating and injustice with goodness. And today I succeeded. Be happy for me! Do I have to eliminate a player now? Hear their reasons first. Listen to their explanation why
they should be the one who stays. Earth, Doesn’t matter if I leave or stay,
the green team will win anyway. Do you wanna stay for someone in particular? I don’t know if that person will see
my significance if I leave or stay. Pond! You… Who is he? Someone around here. – Hmm?
– Someone around here. Can you point at him? Aww, it must be Golf. What about you, Ben? I’ll be a dead weight if I stay. Why coming up close for? Benno, huh? Why’d you look at me closely? I’m a dead weight if I stay. I can’t go on anymore. Just let me leave. This is your ex-lover’s plea, Geno. I’ve decided. He’s injured, right? So… Well, our audience can definitely guess that, “He’s injured. Geno must eliminate him for sure,
to let him heal himself.” and all that. I’ll choose… Earth Boo! It’s my plan! I have a plan. Because Earth, you’re still healthy. She can play, walk, stride, and all. But Ben, he’s injured. What do you know, Geno? Just then when she was thrown multiple times,
maybe all her organs have collapsed. I think she has a problem about her heart, that’s all. Alright, Ben, although you wanna leave in this episode,
you can’t. Because Geno doesn’t let you go. Ben, please go back to your team. The gold team doesn’t lose a member. Alright, Earth, before you leave in this episode
of The Ska Challenge SS2, It’s our tradition that you have to
share your embarrassing secret to us all before you can leave. “Earth’s Embarrassing Secret” I’ve been to a music festival. It was a date with an ex. – What about your current bf?
– No current bf! But back then we weren’t together yet
so I tried to look nice. I wore lots of makeup. That day I wore a sleeveless dress. So I wore an adhesive silicone bra inside. Everything went well at the festival but when we returned, because it was
crowded and very hot and I sweated a lot, right when we were going back home,
in the subway station, my s.o. was buying the ticket, I had my metro card so I waited for him at the… automatic gate to go inside the platform together. Suddenly my silicone bra fell off through my skirt. Right in front of him? And it landed with the sticky side down *slap!* And I was so shocked. People around me all turned to look at me. Both boys and girls around there turned to look. And my s.o. was about to turn around,
so I quickly picked up the bra and went through the automatic gate
without waiting for my s.o. And he was confused but I didn’t turn around
to see because I was very embarrassed. What about the bra? I pulled it off the ground. Eh? Then you got nothing on then? You let it be free? I had a jacket with me. And that’s Earth’s embarrassing secret. Eh? You’re leaving right away? She’s leaving. The Ska Green’s member Earth’s left us. I feel sooooo relieved. It’s nice to be out of the game. Nothing. She’s left so… so that’s it. That’s lovely. I luv you♡ Suppose that we go on a date with our gf and our gf… drops her boobs. How would you feel? I think she’s seducing me. A moment later, what’s being tucked comes out too. Why didn’t you tell me?!!! That’s embarrassing. It’s over now, this episode. The current score–it’s unbelievable that The Ska Gold and The Ska Green have the same score of 13! Our previous champion mounted their come back towards the end of the season. Just like the last SS. How do you feel, Bie? How do you feel? You’ve always done well. We made a lil mistake. Made a wrong decision. Shouldn’t have eliminated Seen. Should’ve had him to throw over. Still, The Ska Red has a chance because they earned 3 points to day,
which adds up to 10 points. The Ska Green, you’ve got many accusations but now you have the same score as The Ska Gold. Of course, the next episode will be
the last match of The Ska Challenge SS2. We’ll level up the scoring criterion in the next game. And also make the game more fun, exciting, and wilder. Most importantly, how grand will
the prize of our 2nd season be? Stay tuned to find out who will be the champion of
The Ska Challenge SS2!! Sponsored by PUBG MOBILE NO.1 battle royale mobile game Home of the paratroopers If you’re ready,…!! Oh, faster! Found it! Found it! And the winner in this season is…!!